Welcome to The Arsenal Ticket Exchange service, where Season Ticket Holders that are unable to attend a game can sell their tickets to fellow Arsenal Members.
Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange
Season Ticket Holders unable to attend a game can make their ticket available once the match is sold out via the Ticket Exchange Service (subject to restrictions*).
Upon a buyer being found and a sale being made, your membership card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's membership card will be activated. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will be deducted from the cost of your season ticket renewal or the funds can be withdrawn throughout the season using the Cashback service during the allotted timeslots advertised below.
Benefits of Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Season Ticket Holders who sell their seat via the Ticket Exchange can withdraw any funds earned via monthly cashback windows. Timings of these cashback windows can be found below.
• Using this service enables season ticket holders the opportunity to seek financial return on their season ticket.
• An interactive seat map will display all available tickets in one location, and simplifies the booking process for Silver and Red level members as we have created an environment which makes it easy to view available seats.
• Platinum and Gold Members who cannot attend a game now have the ability to sell their ticket electronically to a Member once a fixture has officially sold out.
• The Exchange provides members a secure and convenient service to resell tickets to fellow members.
• We hope that this service will assist us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts.
- Through selling a ticket using Ticket Exchange, you can earn 50 My Arsenal Rewards points. If you post and sell your ticket on Ticket Exchange within 24 hours of it opening, you’ll earn an additional 25 My Arsenal Rewards points. Note, the ticket must be sold for points to be allocated.
- By posting your seat on Ticket Exchange, you will earn an attendance stamp which will count towards you earning your Attendance Trophy - meaning you could gain priority access to cup final tickets.
Buying a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Ticket Exchange gives Silver, Red, Cannon and Junior Gunner Members even greater chance of attending games they want.
• If a fixture sells out, the Ticket Exchange service offers Members further ticket availability to purchase from Season Ticket holders who are unable to attend the game. Members can purchase tickets or check availability on the Ticket Exchange via their Online Box Office account.
The Cashback Service
The Cashback service will be available throughout each season during designated periods.
Cashback can be used by Platinum and Gold members and provides a way of reimbursing Members who have accrued monies via Ticket Exchange by withdrawing the proceeds of successful seats sold via Ticket Exchange and transferred in to your chosen bank account. (UK bank account holders only).
Please find below the Cashback windows for Season 2021/22:
April 2022 – Gold Members only
- Opened - Monday 25 April at 10am
- Closes - Friday 29 April at 5pm
Please be reminded that funds will clear into your account after a minimum of 10 working days has passed from when the Cashback service has closed. Members based outside of the UK should allow 21 working days.
If you submit incorrect details, the funds will return to your account to be withdrawn at a future window.
Copyright 2022 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.